Win An Isabelle Armstrong Wedding Dress
New York Couture Designer Teams up With the Breast Cancer Foundation to Give A Deserving Bride Her Dream Dress
We were already huge fans of Isabelle Armstrong’s beautiful, delicate and timeless wedding gowns—her latest collection is sure to make you swoon--and now the designer has given us more reason to fall in love. Together with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation www.bcrfcure.org, Isabelle Armstrong will be giving away a wedding dress to a deserving bride-to-be who has been touched by breast cancer.
From elegant ball gowns to lace-embellished sheaths, one qualifying bride will win a dress with a retail value of up to $14,000. Browse their latest collection below, online at Isabell Armstrong or at your local Saks Fifth Avenue. Enter by sharing your story or that of someone you love via social media using the hashtag #IAVowsToSupport and help bring awareness to breast cancer. The contest runs from now until the winner is picked on January 31, 2015!
How to Enter
Women can enter themselves or nominate a deserving bride-to-be
To Nominate Yourself:
1. Find your favorite Isabelle Armstrong Dress
2. Take a picture of yourself and tell us why you would like to win a free custom couture wedding dress by Isabelle Armstrong and how you have been touched by breast cancer.
3. Log on to Instagram/Facebook/Twitter, add the picture of the gown linking to Isabelle Armstrong and including why you would like to be entered. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #IAVowsToSupport
To Nominate A Bride-to-Be (other than yourself)
1.. Link/Tag Isabelle Armstrong on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and the woman you want to nominate.
2. Explain why this woman should win a free custom couture Isabelle Armstrong Dress.
3. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #IAVowsToSupport!
1. Must be engaged or getting married
2. Must Hyperlink to the Isabelle Armstrong Facebook Page
3. Must use #IAVowsToSupport
4. Must live in the United States
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation ® (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $500 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year, BCRF is investing $58.6 million in research, to support more than 220 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 12 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.