Barn At Trinity Peak
Barn at Trinity Peak is a historic and picturesque authentic 1934 Wisconsin dairy barn surrounded by lush pastures and natural fields.
The barn offers the perfect mixture of beautiful landscapes, rustic elegance, and a deep sense of history in a private and rural setting.
If you are looking for a beautiful, natural, relaxed setting for your wedding from May through mid- November, you have found the perfect place.
* Completely renovated 1934 authentic Wisconsin Dairy Barn featuring southern yellow pine plank floors.
* Barn at Trinity Peak shares a part of history! We have the oldest stucco silo in the state of Wisconsin
* Five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds for truly breathtaking photo opportunities.
* Vintage Edison lighting adds a nostalgic and romantic look to any ceremony or reception.
* We are environmentally friendly. Our grounds are surrounded by wildflowers and other plants native to the area.