From sparkling sneakers to sky-high pumps, put your best foot forward with bridal shoes that fit your unique style.
Fancy Footwork: 10 Dream Wedding Shoes
(from left to right)
1. The perfect blush pump for the blushing bride—this ultra-luxe leather pointy-toe Saint Laurent pump with covered platform ($795). Available at Nordstrom.
2. Your wedding-day shoes should shine, too. This ivory satin Menbur sandal ($220) gives a traditional silhouette an opulent twist with rhinestone straps across the toe.
3. A barely-there sandal in nude leather—this one 3.1 Phillip Lim ($450)—is the contemporary bride’s choice for footwear, especially paired with a sleek gown.
4. Once the dance party starts, it’s time to ditch the stilettos. Allow us to introduce these Lola Cruz metallic leather sandals with crystal-encrusted mesh ($260)—which would also fit wonderfully at a destination wedding.
5. What to wear with that little white dress at the rehearsal dinner? The lace-up straps on these nude leather Michael Kors pointy-toe pumps ($525) add flair to a traditional silhouette.
6. A studded standout heel is the star of this retro-inspired Miu Miu sandal ($990). Blush patent-leather straps are understated, while a turn of the foot reveals full-on glamour. Available at Nordstrom.
7. A peep of this pump popping out from under the gown? Perfection. A crystal brooch adorns the toe of this wow-worthy pointy-toe metallic Prada pump ($970). Available at Nordstrom.
8. This Dior white leather pump, with laser-cut perforations, scalloped silhouette and French sensibilities, just might be the ultimate wedding-day shoe ($920). Available at Nordstrom.
9. A rosette atop a blush satin d’orsay peep-toe pump—what could be sweeter? This Badgley Mischka creation ($180) is a chic, romantic choice for the ultra-feminine bride.
10. A white satin pump is the picture of bridal elegance. This Menbur version ($130) is updated with sheer mesh inserts and a bow at the back.
For original article, please visit mnbride.com
Location: The Van Dusen Mansion
Dress: Nouvelle Amsale chiffon halter dress ($180) from Bridal Accents Couture.