Ready to be a happy camper?
Vendor Love: Shaunae Teske Photography's Q&A with Sash & Bow
We love it when two Wisconsin vendors pair up to work together or just do a meet-and-greet. However, we get really excited when it's documented through pretty pictures that we can share with you. The following online interview was shared with WiBride.com from Shaunae Teske Photography and is a Q&A conducted by Shaunae presenting some great tidbits about wedding planner Allison "Alliey" Kline, founder of Sash & Bow. Shaunae (pictured left) added in her own beautiful photography of Alliey, and the rest makes for a beautiful, fun, and vendor-loving read!
As fun as wedding planning can be, it can also be stressful and time consuming. I always suggest brides hire a wedding planner to help make all their wedding dreams come true. Planners know better than anyone how to make your wedding beautiful and stress-free. And if you want the best, you’ll want to hire the amazing Alliey and her team at Sash & Bow! She has been making weddings look GORGEOUS for years and she does everything with a smile on her face.
When did you start your business?
Five years ago!
What interested you about your craft? Why start your own business?
I have a desire to make people happy. What better way to make the biggest day of their life even happier by having someone assist them?! I enjoy working with our clients to allow them to have a stress-free, unique and beautiful event.
What kind of schooling/training have you had?
I have a college degree along with training from the Association of Bridal Consultants. I am currently an Accredited Bridal Consultant working on my masters.
How would you describe your style?
Chic, rustic but elegant.
What are some of your unique offerings?
– Full service wedding planning, design, and production
– Customizable wedding invitations
– Destination wedding planning
– Event planning for all occasions
– We offer rentals not offered other places in the area. Whitewash Chivairi Chairs, Wooden Bamboo Folding Chairs, Farm Tables, etc.
Favorite part of weddings (or the wedding planning process?)
Every chance I get to work with the clients is wonderful. My favorite part is seeing their face when they walk into their reception site for the first time, seeing all the hard work and planning turn into something beautiful!
Favorite business experience?
Traveling to different locations, learning all about new experiences or techniques then bringing everything I learned back to the Wisconsin area. It’s so great to share ideas.
Any Helpful Tips for Brides searching for their wedding planner?
– Like your planner’s personality. Make sure it meshes well with yours.
– Make sure that they are a good fit for your style
– Choose someone with lots of experience
– Verify that there is a team dedicated to you for the wedding day – just not one person.
What is in store for Sash & Bow’s future?
More detailed events and more destination weddings. We love to plan on the ground and fly with our couples.
Tell us more about Alliey!
– I’ve been in the wedding industry for over 10 years
– I have two amazing kids – Tristan, 4, and Kailyn, 6, are the apples of my eye
– I love traveling and one of my favorite cities is New York City
– I love being able to be balance my life – the soccer mom during the week in between appointments and on the weekend a wedding planner, my perfect profession