Bridal Fashion Week: 5 Trends for Spring 2017
As New York Bridal Fashion Week comes to a close, we wanted to give you an exclusive peek at our five favorite trends for Spring 2017. NYBFW dazzled critics and celebrities as designers presented dangerously-low necklines, the daintiest flower details and tremendous bows. As was expected, models graced the runway in off-the-shoulder gowns, a style already popping up everywhere. Take a look at some of our personal favorites below!
1. Plunging Neckline: One of the biggest trends out on the runway, deep-cut necklines accompanied by elaborate skirts.
2. Florals: From intricate, tiny buds to blossoming blooms, creamy flower patterns were among the most "springy" of trends.
Designer: Mira Zwillinger
3. Open-Back: Another daring trend: the bare back. Whether it was see-through sheer fabric, lace, or threadlike straps, we loved the elegant open-back designs.
Designer: Rosa Clara
4. Bows: One of the biggest styles on the scene was the luxurious, immense bows that decorated both the front and back of many of the gowns.
Designer: Oscar de la Renta
5. Off-the-Shoulder: These romantic, off-the-shoulder gowns couldn't be dreamier. Demure elegance mixes with fairtytale-like magic to create these stylish dresses.
Designer: Naeem Khan