The Eloise in Mount Horeb is the perfect venue for any modern affair. Its clean lines and spare details are the perfect canvas for this styling in shades of soft purple with natural green and white accents.
1. Beautiful Blooms: This sweet flower ensemble by Garden of Eden Floral Design consists of spray roses, white Vendela roses, and sprigs of eucalyptus and other greens.
2. You’re Invited: An amethyst-inspired invitation suite from Lettered by Shi incorporates soft blush shades with jewel tones and gold touches.
3. Easy Breezy: Our bride floats effortlessly through an enchanting early spring field.
4. Perfectly Plaited: A sweet spring breeze gently sweeps over our bride’s tousled braid as she cradles her pink and periwinkle bouquet comprising daisy poms, roses and other contrasting posies.
5. Showstopper: Intricate, embroidered appliques adorn this elegant custom-made corset gown. The textured floral lace design complements the billowing tulle skirt and is accented by a cute satin bow and simple white manicure.
6. À La Table: This table setting by Out of the Box Events boasts a vision of springtime sweetness with blooms in pink and green atop a lilac and white patterned tablecloth. Gold accent chairs, fine china and graceful votive candles finish off the look.